Tuesday, October 8, 2013

School – second semester has begun


The second semester began last week. This semester, I have English, history, philosophy and music.

In philosophy and history, we are talking about Ancient Greece, which means these courses are easy for me since I already studied it in the past years in Belgium as a Latin-Greek student. The teachers know it so once in a while they ask me a question in English, and I always know the answer which makes me feel proud…

In music class, we are rehearsing to perform in various, such as a church at Christmas time… It is so much fun! The teacher even suggested I sing something in Dutch… Any suggestions? I can’t seem to be able to pick a song…

In English class, we mainly practice speaking. Yesterday, we did that by saying tongue twisters faster and faster. Try saying “Wether the weather is cold, wether the weather is hot, we'll weather the weather whatever the weather wether we like it or not” as fast as you can. This is also a good one: “How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies?” It’s more fun when you see other people trying...

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment