Friday, May 16, 2014

Welcome to Tampere, my friends!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've written something! I apologize for that, I have been quite busy though... Let me tell you why.
After Vappu, my fellow exchange students from Tampere and I welcomed some other exchange students from Pietarsaari and Kokkola. They came for a short exchange as we went there just a couple of weeks earlier. During their stay - from Saturday to Wednesday -, my host family and I hosted Anna, who is from Germany. She also came to my school, Zsofia from Hungary and Lamiss also followed classes with us.
All together, we visited Tampere, and had a nice time, although the weather could have been nicer...










On Tuesday, Anna and I went to Tesoman Koulu (school of Tesoma) with two AFS volunteers and our friend Stepan. We were there to give a presentation about AFS and about exchange programs. The goal was to convince the students to go on exchange with AFS...

No comments:

Post a Comment