Monday, March 17, 2014

Cultural weekend

How was your weekend? Mine was quite cultural. On saturday I went to see the movie "American Hustle" with my host sisters from my previous host family. It was very nice to spend some time with them, I appreciated it a lot. Plus the movie was interesting and funny at times.

On sunday I went to a concert, my host mother is in a choir. They sang songs from movies and musicals. During the first part, each member of the choir was dressed as a movie character (my host mom was Pocahontas), and in the second part they all had a cape and a mask, as in the Phantom of the Opera. For the second song they took off their masks, which made them look like monks, perfect excuse to sing "I will follow him" from the movie "Sister Act". After that song, the singers took off their capes and revealed their stylish clothes.









No comments:

Post a Comment