Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer vacation - Part I

Hello everybody!

How is your summer so far? 
I have been quite busy the past few weeks. I did take some time off though. I went to Sweden and Finland with my mother. It was an amazing trip! 

The first stop was Stockholm, Sweden. My mother and I have been to this wonderful city a few times already but every time we still discover something new. This time we discovered a neighbourhood with little shops, including a little bakery where we bought delicious bread, and a French cheese shop. Stockholm has a particular charm that we appreciate over and over again, and the atmosphere there is very relaxed and cheerful which I love. Plus, the architecture is very pretty. 




The Royal Palace 




The garden of the Modern Art Museum



No comments:

Post a Comment