Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer vacation - Part III

Hi! 
This is the last part, I promise! 

The final stop of our summer vacation was Tampere, a.k.a. my Finnish home. I was quite nervous for this because it was the very first time my Belgian mom would meet my host families, friends and my Finnish life. It turns out I had nothing to worry about because everybody got along nicely and my mom actually likes my Finnish life. For me, this was the best part of the trip, especially because I got to celebrate my 20th birthday there. Having my Belgian mom and both my host families at the same table was an amazing experience and I am so grateful it happened! It most definitely was an awesome birthday to never forget!

Me and my mom 


Me and my friend Samuli (the glasses are actually mine :) )

The Russian church in Tampere

My friend Samuli and my mom

Koskenranta in Tampere


My host sisters (Emilia & Milla), Leonardo 
(the Italian exchange student who was there for the summer)
and me
My host brother Oskari and I 

At my host family's summer house, 
the most peaceful place on Earth



Swimming in style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment