Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunny weekend

It was a lovely weekend here in Tampere.! I spent quality time with my friends and the sun.

On saturday, I helped my host mother decorate the cake for AFS's 100th birthday party. I must say, the roses I made out of marzipan were quite nice... I also made a snowman but it didn't survive...








 

At the party, Azusa and Kanako gave a presentation about Japan, because it didn't work...




After the party, I went for a walk with Azusa in the city...


In the evening I went to a concert in Tuomio Kirkko with my host brother Oskari and host mother. A boys only choir performed Christian music in Latin.

Yesterday, meaning sunday, I was again in Tampere, but this time with my friend Heli. We went all over the city taking pictures for a project for our German class. I can't show you the pictures because I don't want to spoil the surprise before our project will be finished and published...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment